How You Can Save An Extra $1500 Per Year and Increase Your Family Travel Fund.
- May 27, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Did you know Aldi offers prepaid sims that run off the Telstra Network for a low price?
I'm talking it's like $25 per month for unlimited standard calls and 20GB of data (with rollover), unlimited international calls, SMS and MMS (there are even cheaper plans, too, depending on your needs).
WILD RIGHT?? 🙌
The ALDI plan is so much more than what we were ever getting with Telstra and for a HEAP less money.
Tom was super sceptical, so I swapped first.... after noticing NO bloody difference, Tom switched too and is now converting everyone he knows. And guess what?! They're saving a sh*t tonne of money now too!
Between our family, over the past 2.5 years, I think we've now saved about $6K. So I urge you to explore this option. We have not experienced ANY difference to our level of service - NONE!
I've listed a basic 'how to guide' below to help you out.👇🏼
***Basic How-To Guide to Swapping from Telstra to Aldi Mobile***
1) Find out how long until your contract is up from your current supplier - see if you can negotiate an early exit and weigh up if it is worth leaving early, e.g., savings vs. cost to go. Decide to wait it out or leave.
2) Use a current phone or an old phone that you own or purchase one. We just used two old iPhones we had lying around the house.
3) Buy a Sim from the checkout at Aldi. The cost is $5 AUD. Or purchase online and get it sent to you via the mail.
4) Activate Sim as per instructions, and Aldi will do the rest, e.g., communicate with Telstra so you can keep the same number
5) Once all activated (about 10 minutes), set your prepaid plan and sign up for the automatic recharge option so you'll never run out of credit.
6) Set up an automatic transfer each month for the $$ difference straight to your travel fund!
ENJOY YOUR SAVINGS! ✈✈